University of Miami Class of 2024

I was deferred, but didn’t ever check for a green dot when I was deferred (so I assume I probably had one), I have been checking now and don’t think I see one if that helps.

I don’t have have a new admissions tab at all after personal information.

Just got this email “I hope this email finds you and your family well during these unprecedented times. I want to provide you with a quick update that my admission colleagues and I plan to post Regular Decision (RD) admission notifications this Friday, March 27 after 5 p.m. ET.”

Just got an email that admission decisions will be out after 5pm

They sent an email that decisions will come out on Friday after 5 pm EST

My friend’s daughter 2 year’s ago was mistakenly listed as an EA applicant (for Frost). She initially had the green dot when she was first deferred then it went away and she was admitted during RD.

Friday at 5 people check your email! Ugh/

well at least now you know when it will be which is good. That being said I wouldn’t be surprised to see portal updates tomorrow. That’s what has happened in the past then the next day the letter and merit money letter came out. But maybe they’ve fixed that glitch now and it all comes out at once.

Good luck everyone! I hope you all come on and post your results here, good or bad news, admitted, deferred to spring, waitlist etc.

Yay! At least we know when now.

I hope this email finds you and your family well during these unprecedented times. I want to provide you with a quick update that my admission colleagues and I plan to post Regular Decision (RD) admission notifications this Friday, March 27 after 5 p.m. ET.

This message has been here the whole time.

Yay a definitive date ?

50nTheHill - this was new on mine. I’ve checked that link many times and this was the first time that popped up.

i got in ED. good luck everyone!

Does anyone that got deferred have the green dot?

@SpartanDrew do you happen to know how many jazz vocalist were accepted? or if it was the majority or minority of jv’s were accepted after live auditions? I know there usually five incoming freshman each year. I know these are like impossible questions, I just have a lot of anxiety

I think around 6-8 per year. Feel free to PM me! Don’t stress you’ll end up exactly where you’re meant to be. I know 75% of the jazz vocalists at Frost!

@SpartanDrew Thanks! Miami’s my top and I really loved Dr.Reid after I had a lesson with her last year. So I’m just hoping for an acceptance!

does anyone know how many students get admitted into the judaic studies program

Do you know when you will post admissions descions for Transfer students?