University of Miami Class of 2024

When I go to my dashboard on the canelink mobile, there is now information when I click on the widgets. I can see my academics (test scores) and other links. I hope this is good news!!!

@thesuzie27 i have had all that from the beginning, I don’t think it means anything. But let’s hope so anyway!

My status says complete, no green dot, but no UM ID

@newjerseysenior did you look on the main page of Canelink? It’s not in the student center or with the application status.

@BrielleNJ24 Ohhhhh it’s there. Was that always there?

Does everyone have that?

I feel like that box was always there I just never read it?

It was always there. Since the day I received my portal details.

Yes I think it was always there!

Does everyone have 2 green bars, one for fall 2020 and another for spring 2021. It’s not on the main student center page. If you click self service on the top, then student admission and application status is where I see it.

Are you guys on the mobile or full site?

No i do not have two and I was deferred in January

Does anyone have a “search for classes” yellow rectangle in their student center that is highlighted?

‘Share my information’ is below it

@sbecker34 i only have fall and I was also deferred EA

@Barb12 yes, those have been there for me for a while not sure if they’re new but I think they’ve always been there

@jazz2020 both. Seems like all the same info displayed differently.

what time is it predicted to come out?

“After 5”

@newjerseysenior I think what is new for me is that now it is highlighted and when I click on it, it gives me options to plug in course numbers. Do you have this?