University of Miami EA Class of 2025

Does anyone know how many stamps semi finalists there are each year?

are u also selected ?

For those invited to apply for premier scholarship, where did you got your notification for essay submission? Through your UM portal or did they notified you through your own personal email?

It was an update in our portal and they sent us an email telling us there was an update

So are we thinking this Friday, or possibly even sooner?

Hopefully fridayyy

any chance for today?

nope

2 Likes

most probably not but we’ll see

So sorry if this has been asked already, but will we get an email at some point telling us when they will be out? Or will it just show up?

More than likely they’ll update the portal at 3 on either this Friday (22nd) or next Friday (29th) and an email will come after the update so I would look at the portal around that time.

are they uploading it at 3 EST?

More than likely

Has anyone made recent contact with admissions regarding the day of decisions? I know when i called them last week they gave me a time span of two weeks

I heard from people who called either the 22nd or the 29th

Has anyone heard back for their scholarships or are they released the same day as admissions someone on Reddit said they heard back and I’m nervous now.

Will the scholarship/aid package come out when Honors decisions are released?

Premier scholarships have already been released. Merit scholarships will come with admission decisions - all applicants are automatically considered for merit scholarships

Darn so if I wrote an essay and haven’t heard back for premier does that mean I did not receive

Do you mean people who are being considered for premier scholarships have already been notified, or do you mean the decision of who the premier scholarship finalists are has been released?