University of Miami EA Class of 2025

I was selected as a finalist for the premier scholarship (Isaac Bashevis Singer / Marta S. and L. Austin Weeks Endowed Scholarships) I had to write an essay and submit by jan 3rd I was wondering if those decisions were already out.

Yeah, Iā€™m wondering if the deadline is whatā€™s being referred to or the actual decions

Same because in years past they were decided with decisions and I donā€™t think they would release who got the it without telling us we got in

They release with decisions. Thereā€™s fake accounts on reddit that try to freak everyone out

People who have been considered for premier scholarships have been notified sometime in January. the results will come with your admissions decision

1 Like

Ok thank god I knew I shouldnā€™t have trust Reddit

1 Like

ACT: N/A
SAT: 1340
GPA: 4.0/4.0
State Residency: INTL
Applied date: 10/31

ACT: 30 (did not submit)
SAT: N/A
GPA: 3.83 UW 4.15 W
State Residency: International
Applied date: 30th Oct 2020

Wait are decisions out? Maybe for only international students?

1 Like

Are people just posting their stats?

1 Like

I donā€™t think international decisions were released today.

1 Like

I called UMā€™s office of undergrad admissions in regards to whether there was a date for decisions to be released, and I was told that it was information I couldnā€™t be given at the time. and that decisions will be released towards the end of the month. Can someone else try calling to see if they could get a different response from a different person?

Someone on Reddit called yesterday and was told they donā€™t give specific dates, but it will be mid to late January. I have my bets on this Friday, but who knows. If not this Friday, probably the next.

I think its weird that theres an inconsistency in responses ^ someone was told in this discussion by admissions that decisions will be released this week by the latest

Theyā€™re definitely not allowed to give an actual date. We should just stop annoying them and wait for decisions to come out

1 Like

I agree, while iā€™m beyond anxious and anticipating decisions, I donā€™t know how much the constant calling can really do at this point.

1 Like

Agreed. Also, not completely sure if I really want to know my decision lol

3 Likes

Iā€™m creating a gc on snap for people who applied EA if yā€™all wanna join just dm me!

I spoke to someone from admissions and they told me that decisions will come out by the end of the week. We should just wait till next Friday. If nothing comes out, then it would be fine to call. Iā€™m sure the people on the phone are annoyed by all these calls

1 Like

@user_365689 whatā€™s ur snap? You should post it publicly so everyone can join