University of Miami EA Class of 2025

@robert18no420
I didn’t create the name haha

Wait but aren’t they coming out by the end of this week? Is that official?

some of my friends received their decisions a few days ago but I have not

what how

1 Like

I have no idea they texted me asking if I got in and i asked if we were talking about the same UMiami and they confirmed they got decisions for their EA applications for UMiami all were accepted

1 Like

my guess is as good as yours

1 Like

Were they scholarship finalists?

dont think so

Did anyone here get a decision? I’m a scholarship finalist and I haven’t heard. I feel like people are probably lying

A few friends showed me their portals that had the decision updates that came out I think last Friday for them. Im confused on how they got them because I haven’t heard anything. I emailed my admissions rep asking and will lyk when I hear back from her

1 Like

That’s exactly why i called, a lot of the stuff said here doesn’t correlate with what admissions has been telling us

2 Likes

Miami University in Ohio came out last friday lmao

2 Likes

they showed me the University of Miami one from Florida portals which is what confused me because I thought the same thing

1 Like

Maybe they showed you the status update for the scholarship?

We have not heard anything. My son was not selected for a premier scholarship.

Okay just as @emsdekk said, some of my friends (in Florida) also got their results already. So I’m thinking maybe people in state got theirs. I was told by an admissions officer we would get our results by the latest this week but now from what I’ve been seeing on here, I’m really confused.

1 Like

We are in Florida and my daughter hasn’t heard yet. She was selected for scholarship.

Im from Florida and I havent heard back yet either. Fingers crossed for Friday, but it seems like admissions is giving us all different responses

1 Like

@Silvyfl @Ahernan that’s so weird, I just wish they wouldn’t confuse us with so many different answers.

3 Likes

I think they’ll probably release Friday. Would be surprised if they didn’t. Never seen them release any other day. Hopefully Friday is a good day for all.

6 Likes