1 Like

Same. Idk if I’m ready to see😂

1 Like

Could it be today

2 Likes

I dont think so

4 Likes

I’m in a gc with people who are saying:

“I called Umiami admissions to see what date scores are coming out and they said that they are already releasing them. The lady just told me to keep checking my portal and it should pop up soon.”

2 Likes

are you guys in state or OOS? maybe they’re releasing in state today and everything else later?

1 Like

Miami is private, so in-state, OOS shouldn’t matter right?

1 Like

I am OOS and I believe the person who called is OOS as well. I’ll post on here if I get any updates

1 Like

If what you’re saying is true, then results should be out tomorrow*

im confused so are some decisions coming out today?

unclear, sounds like a few but I’m planning on the majority being out at 3pm est tomorrow

1 Like

hopefully

Best of luck to everyone!! Hope we are all new Canes by tomorrow :green_heart::orange_heart:

16 Likes

will they come out throughout the day or at 3pm?

1 Like

since ppl saying they already started releasing the decision today, I think it’s gonna be throughout the day tmr for majority of the ppl

It seems really unlikely that they’re rolling out decisions considering they’ve never done that before. Until someone actually verifies that I’m going to assume they haven’t released anything

2 Likes

Actually, anonymous posters on College Confidential are giving you all different answers. If you want the real answer, you should call UM yourself. Don’t believe everything you read here - especially from the first post of a brand new member.

2 Likes

This is probably correct.

When decisions do come out, are they posted on the Application Portal or somewhere else?

Portal

1 Like