University of Miami EA Class of 2025

They post on insta story with a question box for their Tuesday Insta Stories. I entered the question in that box, but I asked over a week ago. They just answered yesterday.

What did they answer? End of Jan to beginning of Feb. LOL

Thatā€™s student run I believe so they canā€™t change what they say regardless however AO have been saying soon instead of late jan early feb so that gives me indication of today. But I still may be wrong

1 Like

does everyoneā€™s portal look the same?

1 Like

yup

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure if it is just me, but I no longer have the option of adding files such as (LOR, ED agreement, resume, etc.)

I still have the option of adding files

i still have the option tošŸ˜”

Who knows that could mean that iā€™m rejected :frowning:

oh, I still do! maybe a sign of being deferred but idk im probably looking too much into it lmao

It probably doesnā€™t mean anything

where?

Theres no point in speculating things we donā€™t know, so lets just wait till decisions come out before we jump to conclusions.

9 Likes

im not gonna check this post until 2 pm and if itā€™s not blowing up with everyoneā€™s decisions Iā€™m gonna be disappointedšŸ˜­

3 Likes

Yā€™all if it doesnā€™t come out today Iā€™m gonna be irritated. What do you guys think?

7 Likes

haha nevermind I can upload files now.

1 Like

Honestly, Iā€™d rather the admissions committee take their time to ensure each applicant is reviewed holistically rather than pushing for decisions to be out today. I donā€™t think everyone calling and pressuring them is improving anything lol.

6 Likes

I still have

I agree but at some point this really isnā€™t early action

13 Likes

I mean I just donā€™t get why people are thinking UM is intentionally delaying decisions. I want it today too but I also want my application reviewed holistically.

4 Likes