University of Miami EA Class of 2025

They’ve had all the apps for three months.

February is NOT early.

11 Likes

totally understand. but i think because there was that change with no longer being able to change majors indicates that the decisions are already loaded into some system… who knows tho

1 Like

there are schools much more popular than UM but they still release decisions early

2 Likes

has UM ever actually released decisions in february?

I think they released decisions two years ago on 1/31 but dk about February.

I believe this is true but it was a Thursday I doubt they’ll do that this year with it being a Sunday

2 Likes

I believe today is the day

9 Likes

agree

What time is most likely if they come out today? 2?

2-5

2 Likes

Do they release in waves or all at once?

At once

2 Likes

oh okay, thanks!

usually end of day as admissions do this intentionally for a cooling off period - meaning admissions doesn’t want to handle thousands of calls at once regarding decisions, merit, etc. But I have seen it a bit earlier in afternoon…likely after 3…could be closer to 5…but I’m just speculating based on past

4 Likes

What did scholarship nominees receive the notice?

As in time

I received my scholarship nomination notification at 4:22 pm est

1 Like

I agree with this speculation. They hit the release button on Friday when they’re walking out the door, then they go and enjoy the weekend before the deluge of hysterical phone calls on Monday morning.

10 Likes

Plus I doubt they would have their AO’s work Saturday or Sunday for this

Georgia Tech released theirs last Saturday. This could be a value on the settings. They do not even need to login to press the button.

1 Like