University of Miami EA Class of 2025

GT has had that date put in place for a while however

3 Likes

maybe nobody need to hit the button, they just set a time in the system and decisions will be released automatically.

5 Likes

imagine being that guy in charge of releasing 40k ea decisions w a click of a buttonā€¦ LOL

5 Likes

there were 40k applications??

i would say its give or take around that lolā€¦ j a guess

Another reason why I think itā€™s today cuz when I submitted my scholarship essay it said you will be notified at the end of the month and they come out with decisions

8 Likes

45 min until we see if its today!

1 Like

was hopeful it would be at 2pm because ED came out then!

4 Likes

a lot of schools do it between 4-5 for reasons I noted previously ā€“ however, would be great if earlier !!!

1 Like

fingers crossed its sooner rather than later :relaxed:

i just hope its today

2 Likes

Would they send a notice of some sort that decisions are out? Via IG etc?

they would email u that ur portal is updated

1 Like

You should definitely check your portal either way though; like today I got an acceptance from another school and no email. They might also try to stagger the emails so the server doesnā€™t crash, but your decision could be up.

3 Likes

does the portal show a ā€œstatus updateā€ button when decisions are released or is the decision just there as soon as you log in?

Status update I believe

as a side note - UNC released 2 days ago and no email notification ā€“ a new button showed up for ā€œDecisionā€ ā€“ I wouldnā€™t count on getting an email notification ā€“ just need to check portal throughout afternoon

we checking first in 12 minutes?

2 Likes

I am just because the early decision came out then!

3 Likes

as of now - looks same to meā€¦once it goes live, we will all know as it will just take one person to say its live, and then mayhem!! ha

9 Likes