University of Miami EA Class of 2025

My son was accepted to Frost! 3.79 GPA, 1330 SATs, 4 APs at a private Catholic school in PA, and a multitude of music-related EC. No scholarship. We are delighted!! He really loved the facilities and faculty at Frost, and the opportunity to stay within the jazz idiom.

1 Like

I was admitted to Tulane ea with honors and 20k a year but nothing from Miamiā€¦ congrats to him though!!!

Does anyone know if RD admits get scholarships or if itā€™s only EA?

Accepted w/ presidential scholarship
SAT - 1580, single sitting
GPA - UW: 4.0 W: 4.71 (ranked top 15)
EC - Very dedicated
Work - 2 jobs

Side note: do not let this decision upset you; UMiami (and many other colleges) are a blood bath this year. 42,000 applications and only 2,100 spots, breathe and know that you are a great, dedicated, student.

6 Likes

If I was accepted today with no mention of Honors College, does that mean that I was rejected from the Honors College and they just donā€™t notify you? Or will they send official rejection letters? Thank you

guys i really donā€™t know how i was accepted. here are my stats:

nursing major
4.0W gpa
no test scores
16/250 class rank
3 volunteer things
2 school clubs junior/senior year
softball (school + club) 9th and 10th
babysitting family responsibilities
1 job junior year
2 letters of recommendation
1 essay ab how i like to read and the supplement about how COVID-19 affected my life

like nothing about my application is that good so i am stunned i was accepted

Who would you send letter of interest too??

1 Like

There are financial aid letters attached after the letter. Scholarships are included there.

Was anyone denied admission? My daughter was deferred, and it seems most people who applied EA were deferred. Iā€™m just wondering if they just deferred everyone that applied EA.

1 Like

deferred as wellā€¦

1 Like

Accepted with 17k/yr scholarship!!

1520 SAT, 3.83 UW, 10 APs, national merit semi finalist, board of three clubs, captain of lacrosse team.

Daughter ACCEPTED!!! OOS
Presidential Scholarship $25k/yr
Psychology major
Foote Honors Fellow
PRISM invitiation ( has anyone heard of someone going through this program) seems very rigorous but rewarding with the medical scholar option.
4.7gpa
Top 10
TO
Hella ECā€™s
Very grateful!!!

1 Like

Accepted w 12k/yr scholarship
Major: Political Science
State: MA
SAT/ACT: did not submit
GPA: 3.9 UW/ 4.9 W
7 APs (all 4s and 5s so far)
Varsity athlete, 200+ volunteer hours, lots of ECs

1 Like

Frost
Deferred
4.0 unweighted
3 APs
33 ACT superscore, 32 1-take
Tons of ECs (Music and Athletic)
Lots of service hours too

Did anyone get into Frost EA? If so, congrats! Weā€™d be interested in your program choice & stats. Thanks!

1 Like

D21 accepted. I just wanted to come on here to tell you all that the yield protection thing is real. D19ā€™s year she was accepted with merit money with about a 3.9 and 32 ACT but the valedictorian who got in to Yale was deferred. She ended up being accepted RD.

thatā€™s crazy

I got into Frost EA for the BA in Music program
33 ACT
8 APs
92 GPA weighted
Involved in many music ECs
12k/yr scholarship as well

1 Like

Congrats! Thatā€™s an great achievement. May I ask what program specifically and which instrument.

Was anyone denied admission? Did they just defer all EA applicants not admitted?

1 Like

I posted above, but I neglected to note my son is a jazz drummer, and applied in Music Education.

1 Like