University of Miami Early Action 2026

I don’t know why 2/1 was thrown out. Maybe the poster will chime in and say.

Who told u Feb 1?. Please provide a source here . Thank you .

I think it’s today. Someone said admissions had told them mid to late January. The fact that they sent an email 1 week ago telling you to check your portal may mean something.

You guys are killing me, lol

1 Like

early feb im assuming the first

Hi, I’m just wondering if you spoke to an admissions person or is this a gut feeling, etc… The email received said “by the end of January”. Is this an opinion or did you speak to someone so we don’t have to guess??

1 Like

online it says mid to late jan - early feb. early feb is considered the first week or two

last year ea people heard jan 29 5pm

3 Likes

i just checked last years UM 2026 EA thread

1 Like

Today is the end of January, I can feel it :grimacing:

If last year it was released on the 29th, that was a Friday. So, I’ll place a bet that it’s next week on the 28th? Who’s in?

3 Likes

Last year was the 29th but the year before was a week earlier on the 24th so maybe there is a chance it’s today. However I am with you and think it will be next week.

2 Likes

Early decisions were supposed to come out end of Dec. They were released on the 13th. My money is on today. (I don’t have any but if I did, I bet on today)

2 Likes

Someone called admissions TODAY about es decisions. The lady said “we don’t have a specific date, but very soon”
Today is very soon - please

1 Like

January 24, 2020 was the 4th Friday, as was January 29, 2021.

If they said very soon, then I doubt it’s today or they would have said.

I agree - it is probably next Friday since that is also the 4th Friday of January.

1 Like

We got an email from University of Miami stating decisions will be made by the end of January. So, my guess is NEXT Friday. That’s my bet I guess. One more week to wait!

4 Likes

Will the upcoming EA decisions be admit or decline, or is a deferral also a possibility?

I believe you can be deferred. Why not?