University of Miami Merit Scholarships

Hi guys,
I am a high school student at Marquette High School and will be graduating in 2021.
U-Miami is one of of my top choice schools. I plan to major in neuroscience on the pre-med track. Here are my stats:

OOS (MO)
GPA: 3.79/4.0 (UW), 4.25/5.0 (W)
ACT: 35 (first attempt)
PSAT: 1440 (National Merit Commended, pending semifinalist/finalist announcement)
School doesn’t rank but is extremely competitive, my ran is probably in top tenth percent out of 600 class size
Rigor of coursework: 8 APs, all honors courses, accelerated college level Calculus with Analytic Geometry at local college over the summer (recieved an A)

ECs:

• over 200 hours of shadowing
  • 60 hours of research with highly regarded lab at Washu STL
  • national honor society member
  • Began diy mask project due to pandemic and donated over 250 masks to hospitals and nursing homes
  • over 450 volunteer hours leading several projects (sandwich making, blanket making, can collection, riverbank trash pick up)
  • summer youth corp donor ambassador position with Red Cross with letter of recommendation
  • co-founder and officer of American Red Cross Club at high school
  • officer of youth volunteer organization
  • black belt in tae kwon do
  • led volunteer project in India to teach self defense to young women in several schools across south india
  • state finalist in hosa competition for pathophysiology, participating in international competition soon
  • team member and captain of FIRST robotics team, won first place INSPIRE award at state level competition (highest award possible)
  • 8 years of piano, 10 years of indian classical music singing (won awards for both)
  • accepted to selective medical program at Washu STL called Saturday Scholars
  • Tutored high school athletes in core subjects for 2 hours per week
  • Job as tutor at local reading and math learning center for 4 hours per week

Strong letters of recommendation from research, shadowed physicians, and teachers
Strong essays with unique topic

My question is, how much merit aid do you think I will qualify for, and do I have a chance at premier scholarships (Stamps, Singer, Weeks, Hammond)? Also, do I have a chance at the honors programs (Foote Fellows, HPM)?

Thank you!