University of New Hampshire Early Action for Fall 2023

And you are right. My kid did the same thing. Check RD instead of EA :woman_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

Did they use common app?

1 Like

Yes. And every other app he did was EA, so not sure what happened here.

Definitely have him reach out again. A few years ago Clemson “lost” several. It happens.

Ohhhh, well that happens, too.

1 Like

I helped my daughter review her apps and I remember that there was a selection button like this for every school that offered multiple application dates. If your daughter wants, she can look at her Common App selections. Just have her log into Common App and go to the UNH tab. Click on Questions under UNH and there will be an option to open a .pdf that will show the responses she submitted. Scroll down a few pages (past the activities) and the UNH specific questions will be there. The second or third one says something like “Admission Selection” and will show whether Early Action or Regular Decision was checked.

Sorry for the extra wait.

Thanks we will definitely check it out. Very different than all other apps , EA is the application of received before Said date . No other (that I have seen with 3 seniors applying ) asks if you want it to be submitted for EA or regular decision when submitting complete in September. Absolutely her fault just very different than every seen before.

Did anyone hear about honors? Wondering if that typically comes with admission or later?

1 Like

It had seemed like some of the students, who had been accepted in the first wave of December, found out in January that they were invited to the honors college. Has anyone been invited since then?

We haven’t heard anything.

1 Like

That was our experience. D23 was accepted on 12/20 and we received an email about the Honors program on 1/9.

1 Like

Same here. DD accepted 12/20 and was invited to Honors around 1/9

2 Likes

Starski or DisCat, did you receive a Financial Aid package around the same time as the Honors invitation? Thank you!

Merit aid came with offer letter, final financial aid package did come shortly after Honors info.

2 Likes

Deleted response to deleted comment that was in error :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

My daughter is currently a Freshman education major who also got $6k. Sometime in April she had a very nice grant posted to her account so it could go up. Good luck :blush:

4 Likes

If your daughter is interested in a Marine Bio major, not sure where at Villanova they’d go to study in a live environment. The Schuykill River in Philly?

1 Like

That’s great, congratulations! So, it was a $6k grant in addition to a merit scholarship?

1 Like