University of Rochester 2026 ED2 discussion

Hey guys. Lets get connected here all of the ed2 applicant for UofR. If anyone knows about decision date please comment here.

1 Like

CAN’T WAIT, right???:cold_face::cold_face::sob::sob:

1 Like

true man. But I can’t find a single place with exact decision date. Not even acceptance rate and numbers.

Yeah!!! I searched everywhere but I didn’t find em as well. But just to get an idea, you can checkout this forum for class of 2022. so, maybe you will hear back from them by 4-5 weeks of your ED confirmation (As they mentioned on their emails)

thanks man. Can i know where are you from and your stats if you don’t mind?

Yeah, sure.
I am from India.
And my stats: 1410 SAT (770 M + 640 EBRW), 145 DET, 88.6% in 9th, 97.6% in 10th, 91% in 11th, and all As in 12th mid-year. ECs are: I participated in some conferences, represented my state nationally, carried out some plans, bringing governmental changes in country’s education system, also I have some family responsibilities, I also volunteered and educated over 1000 students from my region of country, and also my chess and book reading hobby (haha :relieved:). Honors and awards weren’t great, just a merit scholarship I got after 10th grade, and a silver school medal in a competition. Essays weren’t bad, neither were LoRs, I hope. And, I am a first-gen, low income boy.
The only thing that’s making me worried is that I need nearly full aid and I am an intl from an overly represented country. Also, I have seen many other people from my country with better stats and EFC who applied ED-2 to UofR. So, my chances are very very very very very slim. And yeah these suck!!