University of San Diego Class of 2026 Admissions

We crunch the number. As a parent, we are responsible for $18,000 . It’s not affordable for us. At my age, I’m looking forward to retirement. We are headed to UCSD on Saturday for admitted student day but no decision yet. We have a couple of options like CPP, CSUF, CsuLA, UCD.

My daughter was admitted on Monday. We still haven’t received and financial/merit info. How long does it usually take?

Waitlisted today

Seeing a handful of WL and nothing else today on ZeeMe. Hope that isn’t all they have left for those still waiting.

1 Like

I was also admitted on Monday and haven’t received anything.

Thank you for replying. Makes me feel a little better. I’m sure they are just trying to get all the decisions out by tomorrow. Hopefully we will know soon. Congrats for getting in!

Does anyone know when the next admitted students event is?

Same for us. Admitted on Monday, but no financial/merit info yet.

1 Like

4/9 is Torero Day.

Please let us know if someone gets off a waitlist as an incoming freshman, or if anyone hears back that is trying to transfer to USD for fall 2022.

Does anyone know if there is a USD parents group on Facebook? I found the official one but can’t find one run by parents. I am a member of the Facebook groups for the colleges my daughters attend and they are so helpful. I am surprised that I haven’t found one for USD.

If you find anything let me know. Those are super helpful.

1 Like

I’ve tried searching all different sorts of names and it doesn’t seem to exist. Parents’ Facebook pages have answered so many questions for me at my older son’s school.

1 Like

I did get an email yesterday from the Office of Parent & Family Relations with a link to the USD Parents website.

1 Like

I was mentioning to my son that there was no parents Facebook page and he said “Start one!” So, I just created a group on Facebook called University of San Diego Parents. Please join if you like and maybe others will, as well. Word of warning: I’ve never created a group before so I’m not really sure what I’m doing :smiley:

4 Likes

You should see if they will let you make this your own post and maybe get more members?

1 Like

Anyone hear of any waitlist admissions?