University of San Diego Class of 2026 Admissions

Update: my daughter received the acceptance package in the mail and again, no merit offer, so it wasn’t a mistake or just not updated in her portal. She also didn’t get an invite to the honors program. We will send the appeal today - we waited to be sure there wasn’t some other communication coming. She is looking for merit aid, not financial aid, so her email should just go to her admissions officer, correct? Or would you also include the Financial Aid office or the Director of Admissions?

Hello, did your son receive the information about the presidential or USD grand and the California top 9% award in his acceptance letter?

Next wave of acceptances are in! DD accepted! No scholarship info yet.

4 Likes

Congrats! Did she hear via email or portal?

1 Like

Congratulations! Still waiting here.

5 Likes

Still says ready for review

2 Likes

same thing here-“ready for review”

2 Likes

Mine now says admitted but not much else.

3 Likes

DD is still waiting as well.

Son still waiting. He is business major. In-state, northern CA.

I’m still waiting, looked again today. I’m out of state, but should everyone hear back by April first?

Acceptance came through on her portal. No email or scholarship information yet.

2 Likes

Has anyone heard about any rejections going out?

I’d reach out to both. I did have success calling director of Fin Aid.

1 Like

My FAFSA status is “satisfied” according to my portal and I received an $18k per year scholarship but when I check financial aid awards in the quick link from the portal, nothing shows up. Is anyone else having a similar problem? Or am I looking in the wrong spot?

Have not heard about any rejections but have heard about a friend who was said listed. Son accepted (finally!) yesterday via email. He has checked portal the day prior and didn’t see anything.

It might just not yet be updated via your MySanDiego Portal. Check back again in a few days, if nothing has changed, you can most certainly contact Financial Aid to resolve the issue!

1 Like

Yes! All regular decision applicants will receive a decision by April 1st.

Hi all, my son received a rejection email earlier this week. He has great other options so wasn’t upset about it. Just sharing so everyone knows those are definitely going out in parallel with acceptances. Good luck to all and congrats to those accepted!

8 Likes

Thank you for the update.