University of Tennessee Early Action for Fall 2023 Admission

This is what the changed portal looks like

1 Like

DDs portal is back to normal. No longer Go Vols Portal only.

1 Like

Portal changed today back old view. we have 3.4, 27 act, 300plus volunteer, XCountry, Band, ROTC, owns biz
I’m worried his is blank. :< but it was a reach for us
so we shall see. Go VOLS

1 Like

Same

Same, back to normal

2 Likes

Ok, so portal was blank yesterday and today. It’s back BUT, the JUST FOR YOU tab i think it was called isn’t there. It’s just next steps, events, GPA, resources. Over reading LOL

Portal retuned here also

1 Like

Do you have any extra choices under the “Resources” tab? Son’s portal looks the same. OOS 4.1 weighted, 1230 SAT lots of community involvement.

Has there always been a paragraph on the Next Steps, under the Recent Activities that says “No longer interested in attending Th University of Tennessee? Please officially decline your enrollment
” I don’t think that was there before??

My son did early action and we noticed the same thing the morning of the release and later that day he got the acceptance letter. It may be a glitch in the system that they haven’t noticed or it may not mean anything. It seems a bunch of the students from the EA round saw the same thing the morning of and got accepted.

2 Likes

Seeing the same thing here. Under next steps.

I’ve never had it there and under recent activities only paid

2 Likes

Unfortunately, we don’t see that. :confused: Not losing hope.

Hoping good news for all of us!

1 Like

I don’t have it either😭

This is obviously a glitch showing up ahead of time for accepted students. Happy for those of you seeing it, but so bummed again, that these things happen. This is my daughter’s absolute top choice, was told by her counselor it was a safety. Was deferred at EA and now does not have this message, so not feeling good about it. I am out of own and not there with her tomorrow when she gets her rejection and am just so sad for her. I would like to think I am overreacting to this. But I don’t think I am. Just too many apps to Tennessee this year.

9 Likes

Interesting thing - if you go in now my DS UTK Calculated GPA is now populated. It remained blank right through EA decision making but now reflects a number (slightly higher than the other GPA #).

3 Likes

Gosh darn it! She doesn’t have that either. Well, good luck everyone!

Neither with us. Simply sending best of luck to all no matter what. We have faith our teen will land exactly where he is meant to be.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t interpret anything from it. DS was accepted in EA round which was announced 12/20. If you’re waiting on RD decisions I wouldn’t interpret my portal “stuff” as indicative of anything to come for you.

1 Like