University of Tennessee Early Action for Fall 2023 Admission

Agree ! Parents want this also for their children ( especially if they’re picking up the tab :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good Luck tonight to all and GO VOLS!!

8 Likes

Just wishing everyone good luck! So exciting.

4 Likes

Same!

Just curious if the “Resources” tab changed a bit on the Go Vols portal? I think that perhaps a new link might have been added (?), but I’m not sure as I hadn’t been checking it until today.

There is a Decline Admission button under resources. I don’t think it was there before but not sure.

shoot, I don’t see that link. hopefully things are updating throughout the day. not sure if my son can take another deferral!

2 Likes

I wish I could answer but I don’t have access to her portals. I’ve never seen it, I’m depending on you guys to let me know when decisions are out so I can bug her.

1 Like

My kid does not have one either. Such a bummer, because these things usually do signal what’s coming. This was her one and only safety, but also one of her top choices. So tired of these deferrals, too. Maybe we’re wrong. Good luck!

3 Likes

Just noticed the Decline Admission button under Resources as well.

2 Likes

I know. Same!

2 Likes

what are your stats?

1 Like

My DD won’t give me access lol! So I can’t check.

I also wonder if they are strictly going by scores/gpa. I hope they looked at essays and EC.

I don’t think so other schools did in EA round.

1 Like

We don’t have either. Darn it. I hope this isn’t a deferred. This is his top but yes reach school. Well…good luck to all regardless. Always will be a VOL!

1 Like

This may have been already discussed, but does anyone know if UT sends out scholarship amounts along with acceptances? Also wondering about honors decisions.

1 Like

When I spoke to the office a few weeks back, they said yes…BUT…who knows.

2 Likes

Last year, my D22 (in-state) received her honors acceptance and merit award with her EA acceptance notification. She ultimately chose another school but has many friends at UT who are loving it. It’s a top choice for our D24, and the increase in apps is making me nervous for her next year, especially since there isn’t a in-state priority.

Good luck to everyone!

2 Likes

Eek that makes me nervous! But will be glad to find out all at once.

5 Likes

People who have the decline admissions button on resources tab… what are your stats?

1 Like