University of Texas Canfield Business Honors Program Class of 2025 - UT BHP

aaa hoping for the best good luck to u too! ^^

3 Likes

When my son found out last week, they called him at 3:00PM CST. Good luck to all!

5 Likes

Good luck yall!!

5 Likes

ahhh i’m so nervous

2 Likes

Has anyone found out anything?

nah not yet lol. this is kinda scary

2 Likes

Terrifying

2 Likes

nope😓

im thinking 5 cst is when they will start unless you know others who have gotten ir already today.

i only know one person personally who got an interview, and he got in last tuesday at around 4:20ish. but i’d only know if people got it today if i saw it on cc

1 Like

someone ik got into turing scholars like in the past hour today, but idt it’s correlated w bhp? hopefully not​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

lol yeah turings is seperate

1 Like

This was 2 years ago and there was no pandemic. Plus the program was smaller then. What I can say, is she was a high stats OOS applicant, had many business and stem ECs, as well as strong stem rigor as well. McCombs requires everyone to take Calc 2 and she had taken beyond that in high school with dual credit. McCombs is such a highly regarded program, that one should not overlook it just for BHP only. You will do and learn some great things there even if not in BHP.

1 Like

I have been curious about this for a long while: if one applied to CSB (and BHP and Turing), and this person was accepted to BHP or Turing, does it mean s/he is rejected from CSB?

no not necessarily. all the honors programs are separate so as long as it doesn’t say rejected on the portal, you’re good

1 Like

I just was accepted into BHP!!! Checked the portal about 5 minutes ago and saw it.

Such a stupid admission portal though. There was nothing on the main page, and when I navigated to the “Honors” tab, there was STILL nothing obvious. BUT, I noticed that the order of the “CSB” and “BHP” flipped – I clicked the BHP one and it said congrats!!!

5 Likes

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Congratulations. Did they call or just status change

Just the status change. Still haven’t gotten an email either. Maybe phone call is only for AAs or something?

I was just accepted into BHP a few minutes ago!! No call, just checked my portal and there was a status change!

4 Likes