University of Wisconsin Madison EA Class of 2023

From their twitter feed just three minutes ago:

“The Office of Admissions & Recruitment will be closed to the public December 24, 2018, through January 1, 2019. We will resume regular business hours on Wednesday, January 2nd. We want to wish everyone a wonderful holiday season!”

^ That actually narrows down the decision window to this week/weekend.

my portal is down, anyone else experiencing the same?

No mine is working

do they release all schools at the same time

@pandatigerdino - they do release in waves, but prior years seemed to be more by geographic region than by school or college (L&S, Bus, Eng, etc.).

So I called admissions and even though the office is closed to the public during that time period, there will still be people there doing work. That means that it is still very well possible it could be after Christmas.

Anyone else check their portal every day at 7 central time knowing very well that decisions didnt come out?

Just got an email reminder from UW -M about setting up Net ID, which has been done for well over a month. Never mind, it’s actually about adding a recovery email.

Not the email we have been waiting on…

S19 got the same. It might mean that decisions are forthcoming very soon.

Addendum: what is this? What’s a recovery e-mail address? We were thinking they were telling him to set up his Net ID . . . Bah.

I saw an email from UW-Madison and started freaking out only to find it was about the recovery email. Ugh! Keep checking my email daily hoping I’ll hear good news…

I found a bit of humor in a 23 page thread dedicated to EA decisions and not one decision yet.

haha got the same email, was a little bit of a scare

I know a few people who got into Michigan today

I doubt it

^ya it comes out 3pm tomorrow they announced it and look on the Michigan thread.

I 100 percent know someone who got into michigan today

Dance school

Ok, but this chat is for Wisconsin

If I did not get an email about setting up a recovery email, is that a bad thing?

Edit: I already had a recovery email set up… this whole process is v stressful.