University of Wisconsin Madison EA Class of 2023

look at Twitter. They posted something on #futurebadgers
Hang in there— Hope Bucky Claus delivers to your house!
UW-Madison

futurebadgers

I’m leaving out brats and beer in case Bucky Clause comes to our house!

me too!!!

@jmar19– I hope that their tweet is referring to what we will get in the mail, and that results will be posted on the portal even sooner :slight_smile:

I think that tweet does imply it will come before Christmas.

I think we can conclude that Bucky Claus will Leave either a sugarplum or a lump of coal in the stockings this year.

hopefully…I have watching the posts and that was one of the first posts I’ve seen that seemed positive!

Unfortunately it’s not directly from the Office of Admissions and the original tweet was an "All I want for Christmas . . " so who knows? We’re reading Twitter-generated tea leaves at this point.

UWMadison Admissions Twitter @UWAdmission tweeted, “The Office of Admissions & Recruitment will be closed to the public December 24, 2018, through January 1, 2019. We will resume regular business hours on Wednesday, January 2nd. We want to wish everyone a wonderful holiday season!”

So it must be tomorrow.

why not tonight?

The office of admissions being closed does not mean it will be this weekend. Or tonight.

It’s taking a long time to try to access the portal just now. Maybe it’s our Wi-Fi or maybe something else?

it is taking a while for me as well @junani

I think that tonight or tomorrow are the best possibilities! I dont have any specific source just speculation. They know everyone is waiting for them.

So after guaranteeing that they’d be out by the 31st your “cousin” told u that January 2nd is the date? Fakest news of all time

People with two posts ever claiming to know someone in admissions

Everyone we’re all speculating let’s just post when we get a decision or get further news. This is an anxious time period but we’re all gonna make it though! Sounds cheesy but let’s stop calling each other liars and speculating until news comes out

Was wondering what the broo-ha-ha was earlier today. Everything was deleted by the time I logged on so I missed it.

@JBStillFlying someone claimed that they had gotten in and urged everyone to look at their spam folder for an email. Turned out to be false.