University of Wisconsin Madison EA Class of 2023

The description in my portal changed from “early action period” to “first notification period” does that mean they are coming out soon?

I wonder if they push in state out tonight and OOS tomorrow.

@rampmir52 I remember this happening last year to some people and they called admissions and they said it didn’t mean anything. But, I also swore it was very close to release date. I am sure someone else here might remember this.

Are you instate or OOS?

On the thread last year, the portal switched to “first notification period” the day decisions were posted.

Drumroll

Didn’t change for me??‍♂️

changed for me I’m OOS

where can you see the change @shayshack

It just replaced early action period with first notification period on student center. To the right of the notifications button

http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/university-wisconsin-madison/2040588-2022-admissions-decisions-p3.html somewhere around post 15 and 24 you can start to read them talking about it and decisions came out right after people noticed it. @rampmir52 is today the first time you noticed the change?

mine hasnt changed :/. is that bad?? im OOS

@CAmom01 at that point did everyone hear or just those with “first notification period?”

@uwlover267 there were plenty of people who had no change last year who were admitted, so I wouldn’t think so at all. Admissions last year said it meant the same thing.

mine didn’t change, OOS

@201five everyone heard

Mine hasn’t changed and I’m in state

no change here. MN.

mine changed, OOS Maryland

I don’t know about change, DD not home.