University of Wisconsin Madison EA Class of 2023

I am in state and mine hasn’t changed.

Nothing

Another day of waiting… ~X(

Mine changed. In State

@CAmom01 When you say everyone heard almost immediately after the change, do you mean within the hour, the day, etc ?

From what I remember (someone correct me if I’m wrong) the portal switched to “first notification period” around 3pm, and decisions came out at 7pm.

I thought it was the same as soccer39 said.

^ @soccer39 - that’s correct. So decisions will come out 11 pm Central time this year LOL. Santa baby - hurry down the chimney tonight!

I posted the thread last page, I will go back and look

Will someone please explain to me where it says first notification period? I don’t even see the thing that says early action period or whatever

Yes, it was 3:00 pm or earlier that the first one said something about the change.

@CAmom01 Do you think we’ll hear decisions by 11pm CT?

@fudgelazy I couldn’t begin to guess! One year they rolled out very late, rather than the typical 7pm. Another year it was on a Sunday. Actually, that might have been the same year…

@collegesoon1 Google “my uw Madison” Click on the link. Sign onto the page with your netID, and then click student center. That will take you to a page with your application status.

Mine did not change. MN

To all those trying to figure out what should have changed, look for this message when you login

Your application will be reviewed by one of our admission counselors as a part of our early action period.

If it says that like mine does, that means no change. For some folks that early action period in that sentence was changed to first notification.

Well I just changed my notifications so I can get a hint if they come out tonight and I’m already passed out from no sleep since last Friday night, haha! I also know they NEED to come out soon so I can concentrate on other things, like pulling Christmas together in under 4 days.

Do we think it could come out tonight?

What day are you thinking this is coming out? Tonight? Tomorrow? No change. Is no change good or bad?

Tonight?