University of Wisconsin Madison EA Class of 2023

I’m in state and nothing has changed for me ??‍♀️

@calspeed Change doesn’t matter for acceptance. It just happened to some last year on same day as announcements.

Sorry if this has been answered before, but what is the usual gap between in state and out of state notifications?

anyone have anything?

?

Mine changed as well. OOS. Hopefully they come out tonight I can’t take the anxiety anymore

@mmmmmmmmk I hope so too— I just got on winter break and getting accepted would be a great way to start it

MN did not change

in state and mine did not change. hoping for the best tonight or tomorrow!! :slight_smile: those of you who remembered from last year - even those who it didn’t change for heard back the same time as the rest?

I am In-State and mine changed. Some information in my “2019 Fall Application” also changed when the other thing did so I’m not sure what that’s about

Some of my information also changed in "2019 Fall Application ", my school/college and intended major of study changed

Yes me too, exactly

@brandonc3350 what about it changed? because I honestly can’t tell if there’s a difference in mine or not lmao

Mine did not change

@badgergang I applied to the Business school with intended major in Business information systems and now it states my college/school is L&S with no major

@brandonc3350 that’s interesting - that must be a sign of something? although I feel like at this point I would take anything as a sign of decisions coming lol

@brandonc3350 that is exactly what happened to me

This happened to me as well. Applied to business school majoring in management and Human Resources…

Maybe this means we didn’t receive direct admission to the business school?

@jl5473 possibly… that would kinda suck. But as long as I get in I will be happy.