University of Wisconsin Madison EA Class of 2023

@brandonc3350 @jl5473 Same thing here for me

Mine still says buseinssā€¦ with intended marketing major. Do not know what this means

To be honest I think we may be looking too far into this. Nevertheless, activity on the portal is always a good thing and we should be expecting decisions sooner rather than later

Oos. No change. Mine still says business.

my back up major was CS in L&S so that may be the reason it has switched

@JBStillFlying (calling you out since you are always so helpful)ā€¦ If status hasnā€™t changed, do you think that student will get an answer tonight? Or will only those whose status have changed get an answer?

I doubt anyone will get an answer tonight. Tmrw I bet

I am now able to see the financial aid page. (before it was blank) I can click on the 2020 year but it doesnā€™t show any award at this time. Also the Accept/Decline Award link says that for the year 2020 the ā€œAccess is temporarily not available. Check back momentarily.ā€.

Yall I am so scaredā€¦ I am on my vacationā€¦ really wish we all get in!

Those with a college and major change should prepare for an alternate admission. Sorry but thatā€™s what it sounds like. I really do hope Iā€™m wrong. The only other explanation would be that the system is messing up.

If these things are changing already then decisions are likely forthcoming - though exact time and day is still unknown.

Iā€™ll be staying up a tad late to see what, if anything, happens.

@doglover2001 - not sure why some notifications are changing the wording. Those experiencing this might want to check other parts of Student Center to see if stuff like major has changed.

@jbstillflying What do you mean alternate admission?

@jl5473 meaning that if we were to be admitted it would not be for our intended major.

How many other people have gotten the financial aid change @Goose15 described?

checked and did not have any changes in any areas discussed tonight

Sonā€™s FA portal did.

I didnā€™t apply for financial aid so I donā€™t think mine would change

Have financial like @Goose15 but had not checked before so donā€™t know if it was a change

my financial aid page also has those same changes

Can you link a screenshot? Iā€™m tweaking