University of Wisconsin Madison EA Class of 2023

My portal looks as it has every other day lol

We had to accept something to get access to financial aid page and it just says there isn’t anything to view (but does state to select drop down year)
no drop down year part to be found. Yes, I would love further detail on what everyone else is seeing, too.

I dont think it will come out any later than 11, so I guess we have to wait, yet again

Did you all apply for financial aid?

@blthompson1067 this is after pressing the “view financial aid” and “accept/decline awards” button underneath the text box showing application status btw! but in all reality, it likely doesn’t mean anything haha

another day another dollar ~X(

@hellowisco2019 yes, i did apply for financial aid and I have sent uw my fafsa as well

How about the account inquiry page? Any changes to that?

@CAmom01 where do i find that page?

I took the Dec 8th ACT and improved my score to a 30. My scores were reported on my portal, does that mean the admission counselors were able to see my improvement?

@CAmom01 you are really in the weeds with that question! Who checked out the tuition stuff? LOL.

accept or decline awards tiny drop down on the bottom that says “go to” and then select account summary

^dowhatilow - they probably record everything you send to them on your portal. Whether they used that score or any earlier score will depend on what was submitted by the EA deadline.

Just to recap - some are noticing details about their portals but just to make clear - are these things that WEREN’T there before tonight? My son’s FA portal and account page are set up like @CAmom01 is reporting but the big question is whether that was NOT there before. Anyone?

^ We also submitted a FAFSA and now his FA page seems like it’s set up to receive an award and they requested permission for e-communication. I think that’s new as well? Anyone want to confirm that?

I think we should receive an email first before getting our decisions right? That’s how other colleges did

I got my tulane decision with no email so not neciciarily

Everyone who is up will undoubtedly receive their decision on the portal before the e-mail unless the e-mail leads you to another part of their system. Honestly I don’t remember what happened two years ago when my daughter applied.

My FA account has been like that. Also in the chart the section furthest to the right says they will send an email telling you when to check back for an admissions decision

is it a bad sign that nothing has changed on my portal (in regards to FA page changes and others)? feeling even more anxious than before :confused: