University of Wisconsin Madison EA Class of 2023

@casehopes you are welcome. We had the same conversation with our son - when you pick the harder schools, sometimes the guaranteed direct admit becomes a huge asset… With that said - make sure that the majors make that big of a difference in the field you are wanting to go into. For example - he has economics (L&S) as a back up to finance (biz) because graduating and after graduation they can get the same types of jobs and its more what job you first pick after college that determines the direction of your career - not your major. (Within reason…)

Can you all post yours stats once decisions are in? I’m a mom of a regular decision student and would love to see in state info:)

Hey! Sorry to ask again, but what is the normal time gap between in state and OOS notifications?

Last year there wasn’t a gap

Just in general we will all know soon. Sounds like you might know something…LOL

@jbstillflying on the first log in page before you go to the student center - there hasn’t always been 5 tiles. It is not really 5 columns, they are more tiles.

7 cst. 100 percent.

Zero chance not in two hours.

@rogerman1 I like your confidence.

I don’t use Twitter. Have there been any tweets from Madison?
Any hint about it coming out tonight?!

@dlhsquirrel they tweeted me a gif of bucky popping out of the corner to wave when i said they were likely the most talked about people in wisconsin today… like “yeah, we know…”

I just broke out in hives lol

(FWIW - All of the responses up to a few days ago were about the fact it would be the end of December…)

For anyone wondering I am fairly confident (if decisions are released today) you can find them by logging in and going to student center, then from there it would be under admissions, my applications, right next to the notification box in its own separate box. I was looking through the website and clicked on reporting mid year grades just to see in and in their video there is another box in that column that says accept/decline admissions which im assuming where our notification would be!

@HHSMomx2: Thanks! Was wondering if I had missed something. We also have the 5th tile (or pillar or column or element - whatever you want to call it).

however the portal has not gone down

Does that always happen before notifications are posted?

@acd123 @JL1313 - not sure the portal needs to go down? They seem to have loaded quite a bit of info little by little over the past 24-48 hours.

My portal now has an extra box in the actual student center. I’m assuming it’s the box that @redwoodschool is talking about.

Yeah I have that box also