University of Wisconsin Madison EA Class of 2024

@Pumpkins22 Not sure. I’m OOS, applied 10/11/19, and college of engineering as well (industrial). College decisions are weird

It’s not by scores. My students were extremely high and received the email this afternoon-did apply right at deadline. I get it they are overwhelmed with applications. That’s a good problem to have. We are moving on to holiday celebrations and forgetting about the application for now. Wishing those poor young Admission reps the best as they are surely overworked right now!

Agree with previous statements! I think we can expect the first batch to come out tomorrow, we’ll see what happens from there! Good luck to all.

I think it’s by state. I’m in MD and none of my MD friends didn’t get it. None of my DC friends got it either but my friend from VA got it.

Maybe that’s it - like one particular regional AO didn’t get it done for some reason

didn’t get the email applied 10/30 OOS psychology major

Please say what state you’re from if you’re comfortable doing so so that we can determine if this theory is correct

Guys honestly it doesn’t really matter. If you didn’t get the email by now you probably aren’t gonna. Let’s just see what happens…

Got the email. OOS -in WA state. College of Engineering.

No email here. OOS in MN. Letters & Science. Applied 10/20.

No email. Wisconsin. Letters & Science. My son applied the first week of August.

No email. CA. Applied 10/30. L&S

Also in MN - daughter is applying to business and her good friend is applying to L&S - honestly can’t remember when my daughter submitted hers, but her friend had hers in very early. Neither one got the email.

Got the email. OOS (Texas), psychology major, submitted application Oct 30th.

how do you see if your application status is there?

No email. MI. Applied on 10/3. Business.

No Email as of yet. Applied for CALS late October. MN resident

Got email, OOS, engineering

Seems like a lot of engineers got the email

Got Email, VA,