University of Wisconsin-Madison Fall 2015 Transfer thread

When did you apply?

for @Shahayim

I applied around 14th of February. When did you apply yours? Have you heard back?? @transferof14

My extension is a lot more extreme. I applied early April(around the 2nd or 3rd), I had an unusual circumstance that there were very accommodating for. If you still haven’t heard back then I am in for a real wait… @Shahayim and where are you transferring from?

I applied before the initial deadline and I still haven’t heard back

Oh really? I’m international btw. What about you?? @transferof14 what major you’re applying to? I’m planning to major in Maths.

@Daenerys6 when do you think we’ll most probably hear back?

Wow that’s crazy @Daenerys6, I’m transferring from Kalamazoo College in Michigan, and I’m thinking about a genetics major, or biology.

All of the decisions are supposed to be released by April 30th, so I’m expecting to find out that night.

I’m not even sure they will have received my AP scores by then, it is taking forever for them to be received. The waiting game is terrible.

http://transfer.wisc.edu

Transfer Transition Program

I’m not the only postponed student who is freaking out, right?

The wait is real. So all decisions will be out by 30th April?

So there are others waiting for a decision still, I’m not the only one, right?

@Hopeful1983 Yes

Just heard back from UW-Madison. Accepted!

Just got accepted too! I am insanely happy, now I hope financially things can work out!

This wait is agony, looks like tomorrow is the day I finally find out…

Good luck to you @Daenerys6 !

^ @Daenerys6 did you hear back today?

Nope, I still haven’t heard back. I even called admissions yesterday and they said they couldn’t say because it depends on the department I applied to (Engineering). I gave them my contact information and their engineering admissions counselor is supposed to contact me, but I haven’t heard anything yet from them.