University of Wisconsin-Madison Fall 2015 Transfer thread

Seriously. I found this thread because I was trying to find out when decisions would be released. I applied in the end of Jan. and the supporting documents were received during the first week of Feb.

I am on the quarter system. I received an email today from UW Admissions asking for my spring courses, current course codes, and the amount of credits I am taking. I have already sent in my winter courses.

Has anyone else received emails like this? Is it standard?

I have yet to receive anything from Madison…

I think this Saturday is the day for us. Good luck guys

What’s weird is I called the office of admissions and one guy said they already reviewed my app… but why haven’t I received my decision?

Did you ask him?

So if I called, could I find out my decision? Or would I just piss them off.

Call if you will feel better, you have nothing to lose.

I called again to ask, but they said they couldn’t release that information, so… now I’m not sure @wroblewskij

Not sure. I’m rooting for you transfergirl. And everyone else.

Is anyone looking at transferring into the CALS? With intent of majoring in genetics?

I got accepted into the CALS as an undeclared major. I applied for engineering though.

Did you end up calling them? @CaptainMcNeil

Nope, not going to risk it. I’m sure we’ll all find out tomorrow anyway.

@CaptainMcNeil I applied on the extension lol, so I guess that’s why I am hearing back last

So did I, but I didn’t think I’d be waiting until the absolute last minute to hear back. Oh well, I’m sure I’ll know tomorrow whether or not I was accepted.

I applied back in early January and I still have yet to find out lol

I seriously hope we hear tomorrow… I can’t focus on anything.

Wishing everyone the best! Postponed student here. Anxiously waiting to hear back. Prepared for the worst but hoping for the best! My best friend applied the same day that I did but she’s still waiting as well. We applied pretty late so I wasn’t surprised to hear back late but I am surprised to see that people who applied before me still haven’t heard back. I thought they released decisions based on when you applied?

Do you guys know what’s the chance that postponed student get admitted finally? or share some story you know. At this time I think we need encouragement. @Hopeful1983