***University of Wisconsin-Madison Spring 2018 Transfer Thread***

@lilboat678 it’s usually good but we have no data from this season yet

Okay… Well, I hope we find out soon. I am sure people will post updates as they happen. I also find it intersting that the Spring thread has a significantly large less amount of people interacting in it than the previous threads. I am speculating but maybe we will hear sooner if there are less applicants? Goodluck! @beenthrough12

Does anyone have ideas about when will the decision come out? I cannot wait anymore…

My Transfer Credit popped up but there is nothing for me to click. “Transfer Credit” popped up above “Placement Test Scores.” There is nothing new to click, though.

Did anyone else have a change in application status? Mine went from saying “your application is being reviewed by one of our counselors” to saying that they are making sure they have all of my materials necessary to make a decision… thinking we will hear back tomorrow

and along with other responses… I now have a “view my transfer credit tab” under my academics, although I cannot yet click anything

I haven’t had a change in application status, although “transfer credit” popped up for me as well, with nothing to click on. Hoping this is a good sign!

“transfer credit” popped up for me as well

@lilboat678 Mine is the same as yours.

@8004605 man, do you have same thing which me and @lilboat678 have?

I can click the “transfer credit” link now

So I can click the “transfer credit” link now, too! :slight_smile:

yes!!! I can as well

Nothin here hopefully not denial :-S

I can view my transfer evaluation now.

@badgers2325 I don’t have a good feeling about us without the view transfer credit thing. People will hear back tomorrow. Hopefully there is one more wave and I don’t get a denial letter tomorrow.

I am wondering if there is any true meaning to when the transfer credit: no evaluations to display, is a good or bad sign

So, is there any chance we get the decision tonight?

I think there could still be a chance! My friend transferred for this fall and she didn’t hear back through email until past 7.

HOORAY! I’ve been accepted! :slight_smile:

Good luck everyone! I hope you all get good news as well!