***University of Wisconsin-Madison Spring 2018 Transfer Thread***

@badgers2325 any idea when the second wave could come? My stuff got turned in super duper late like near the pushed back material deadline so I might be late December and gotta plan everything within 3 weeks

@extrapulate I’d probably bank around dec 6th-16th

I was up in Madison for an event this weekend and they said they wanted to get Freshman EA Fall 2018 decisions out by the end of December, so I think they won’t release the transfer ones toooo late.

Happy thanksgiving all hope we hear decisions soon!

@badgers2325 same I get more and more anxious as the days go by

Anyone got any idea when we will hear back?

@extrapulate probably this Friday

EDIT: My internet was acting up and I wondered if it meant something. The anxiety is real. Carry on.

@beenthrough12 I am sorry man, can you be specific

@Jeremiahtoo my scholarship portal was having trouble retrieving my student info for a couple minutes, back to normal now though. Probably just a system error.

@beenthrough12 Anxiety for me is at an all time high also really hope I hear good news

@jeremiahtoo does your transfer eval still have protected grey front on it?

@extrapulate the protected grey front was gone in October 27th for me, but I have not heard anything back yet

@jeremiahtoo darn now I feel worse about my luck…what did it change to exactly?

@extrapulate @GeddyLee21 and I still have the grey font

@extrapulate it just disappeared along with the ’ view your transfer credits’

Hi, after reading this thread I still am unsure of what to think. So, if I click the “Academics” tab, a drop down menu appears that allows me to either click, “Class Search / Course Catelog” or “My Academics.” Then when I click “My Academics,” it takes me to a screen in which I have three options. The options are, “Placement Test Scores,” and then under that is “Degrees” and “Honors.” Nowhere on my screen are any evaluations or grey text. I am not sure what this means. Does anyone have an idea? Thank you, best of luck to you all!

@lilboat678 that’s the same screen @Jeremiahtoo and I have

@lilboat678 that’s typically a good sign when did u apply

@badgers2325 I applied in the middle of September. @beenthrough12 any ideas on what to think of it?