Unofficial Purdue Class of 2020 EA Applicant Thread

Yes^, I posted about it a while ago. It just randomly happens. There is no actual problem. It should fix itself in a day at most.

For those FYE applicants hoping to see some movement:

My D is a FYE OOS applicant whose application status had read “complete ready for review” since 10/26. This morning the application status was updated to “decision made,” and an additional line was added “Decision: Offer Admission.” The decision letter is not yet available, but it seems the wait is over.

Good luck to all.

@swagballer my application was complete on October 24th!

did it ever say “in commiette review”?

My son applied on October 29th, and the application status changed today to Decision Made, Offer Admission. He is very excited!

Program - Computer Science BS

ACT: 34C (30E/35M/36R/34S)
GPA: 3.6 UW / 3.8 W
7 AP Classes
2 sport varsity athlete, and team captain
Many volunteer hours
Out of State

Good luck to everyone! His status said complete and ready for review right up until today so I think that others who applied at the end of Oct. will probably be hearing back soon as well

anyone has “in commiettee review”? what does that mean?

Just got accepted for biochemistry!
I applied in late October and got my status changed to offer admission on December 2nd and I’m an international student

SAT: 2000
GPA: I take IB (around 3.85-3.9)
IB diploma with 4HLs
pretty decent ECs

Good luck to everyone!! hope decisions start rolling in faster:)

what is your predicted grades?

@iamprolollz 41/45

wow no wonder u got accepted

Just had a friend of mine (OOS FYE) get accepted. They had all his materials Oct. 26.

Just got Accepted into First Year Engineering
SAT:1600 Two Part 2250 Total
GPA 3.7 UW
11 APs with pretty good Exam Scores
3 year Varsity Athlete in Two Sports
300+ Volunteer Hours
Out-of-State Resident
Good Luck Everyone!

FYE
In-state
GPA: 3.8 UW
ACT: 27 composite

Kudos and good luck :smiley:

Congratulations to everyone who got in! I was just wondering for those admitted, did you have your status as under committee review before it changed to offer admission?

same question

Has anyone who applied Oct 30 from OOS for FYE heard back yet? I’m from NJ and I’ve been in “Complete and Ready for Review” for awhile :frowning:

I had everything submitted on Oct 29 and haven’t heard yet.

Same here. I’m OOS (CA) applicant for FYE, have submitted everything in the last week of October and been in “complete and ready for Review” for a while.

I just got into Purdue and I applied as a Computer Science major. On my status it just says offered admission and I got the official email. Does this mean that I got into my Computer Science major? Also are merit scholarships supposed to come later on?

Had a friend (OOS FYE) get in last night. Had all his stuff Oct. 26 so hopefully soon we’ll hear