Unofficial Purdue Class of 2020 EA Applicant Thread

Decision made! Admitted to First Year Engineering at Purdue–West Lafayette campus. So excited!

edit: double post

Wow congratz @Password121!How long did it take to get a decision and when did you apply?

@Arsenalfan123 My transcript was received October 26 and I applied September 21. The status changed to “Application in Process” yesterday, and I was offered admission today.

Oooh I see!Is Purdue your first choice? @Password121

@Arsenalfan123 It is! I’ve applied early action to Georgia tech and University of Illinois as well, but I have Purdue ahead and luckily I’ve been accepted. If none of them came through I would have applied to Virginia Tech for the in-state tuition, but after the acceptance I don’t need to.

I just got accepted for CS! I applied on October 28

Applied November 1st. Everything received by November 2nd. Accepted November 25th for Computer Science :slight_smile:

They had everything november 2nd. Still “Complete Ready for Review,” without a status of “Under committee review” or anything. Getting impatient X(

@HalfBeard same here. We just have to keep waiting. Where are u from and what program are u applying for? That may have something to do with it. I’m a female from NJ applying for FYE and I’ve been waiting since the same time.

If I could get a decision before December, that’d be great. My hopes aren’t high. California resident, FYE.

@Password121 Wow thats nice! I also applied to UIUC EA but they take so long to release admission offers:(

@envieng82020 Also from NJ for Engineering! But I’ve seen engineering applicants on this forum get decisions when theyve had everhthing submitted around the same time as me. Ah well. Was hoping for an acceptance by Thanksgiving to shut everyone up at the table

Accepted for FYE (Preferred major Computer Engineering, International applicant from India)!!
Congrats to everyone else who got accepted

Btw when is someone going to start an official thread?

Was hoping to get my decision by End Nov but conveniently forgot about thanksgiving. Praying that it shows up by Dec 1st week. FYE from India btw.

@ShipAlreadySank My high school sent my recs and transcripts oct. 27th. And thank you!

@alfin7 @12bball What were your stats and ECs?I’m looking to apply soon to the CS department. Thank you in advance!

Accepted to Direct Admit Nursing–West Lafayette Campus

GPA: 3.49 UW and 3.69 UW
ACT: 26

@ericasch24 When did you apply?

Did anyone who applied Oct 30 for FYE hear back yet? My application still has “Complete and ready for review” and it’s making me nervous.