UPenn Admissions Fall 2022

Mistake

Are those the parent tax returns and W2 forms for each parent? Bc those are the ones that changed for me

I am international so those are not. But all my international friends had the dates from January, so it might be a US/intl thing

Oh nice where you from?

Took that huge L today with MIT rejection. All my hopes on Upenn now. All I got left.

Best wishes for UPenn. But hoping you already have some acceptances in hand? Or have applied to schools that are highly likely?

1 Like

So apparently date update is only for the US applicants.

Yea all good

1 Like

Penn was march 31 right?

Has anyone received a likely letter from UPENN?

1 Like

My son’s financial aid portal changes every day for parent tax return and W2. I check every day and see date being updated daily.

3 Likes

hell no lol

I haven’t checked it every day but checking today, one is today’s date and one is yesterday’s date.

1 Like

After I read your comment, I went to go check, and my daughter’s portal got an update yesterday - parent tax return and W2 were just accessed (all other financial aid docs had been accessed and listed on the portal in January).

Does that mean anything do you think? I doubt it, since admissions is separate from financial aid. But it is interesting that our file got active all of a sudden.

I think it’s a bug in their financial aid portal. If you check tomorrow you will see today’s date. My son’s portal has 03/16 for tax return and W2 and date keeps changing everyday.

3 Likes

As someone mentioned above, the PennInTouch system was upgraded between 3/4 and 3/14. It was totally down during that time. This included the student financial services Penn.Pay site where I pay my son’s tuition, see his financial awards, etc. I’m not saying you guys haven’t cracked the Penn Portal Astrology code
just that there could be another explanation . :man_shrugging: Good luck to all!

1 Like

mine was updating every day but it stopped on 3/14
eek

1 Like

Those that show updating is a really good sign, I guess! good luck.

2 Likes

I haven’t ever checked this previously but it’s current as of today. Doubt it means a thing. Only two pieces are dated today. The rest have old dates.