UPenn Admissions Fall 2022

Can anyone log in this way?

1. Go to your admissions portal

2. enter your financial aid portal

3. On the top left corner, there’s a big Penn logo, and click it.

4. You will see separate login page, and see if it works by logging in with your credentials.

Are there any indications/things in the Penn portal that might change or go away as an indication that you are accepted on decision day?

Not sure that’s a good idea. It’s a protected portal, so even if you get in, it might not be the best thing to be seen trying to gain access to that portal before being accepted.

2 Likes

are anyone’s financial aid docs still updating daily? mine stopped

Mine do as of yesterday, even though all requirements have been satisfied for weeks. It’s definitely a glitch.

My son’s portal is still waiting dates for tax return and W2, so it’s definitely a bug in the finance portal.

Has anyone received likely letters from UPenn?

Nope not happening I think

My theory is that if yours stops updating it’s a good sign, maybe an indication they used ur document and don’t need it anymore? If it keeps updating I feel like it means they arent using it…but ■■■ do I know lmao

The financial aid portal?

My status update dates are from Jan, don’t give me hope man :sob:

Lol I don’t know anything but I’m seeing very few people who had updates stop somewhere in March and a lot of people whose portal dates are still updating….just speculating. I also think it only applies to domestic applicants

Hey guys with all the places I applied to I completely forgot to complete the Penn financial aid forms, will not filling this out affect my decision?

No, unless you’re an international applicant.

UPenn is need blind for domestic admissions, so it won’t affect your admission decision but of course it will impact your FA if you were expecting any.

Is there any intl whose date for fin aid materials are changing?

I’m an international and mine have not changed since they’ve been submitted

Me either. I am not sure if it means anything tho

1 Like

I knew that Upenn did not use Idoc and I had submitted forms and documents back in Jan and all of a sudden I see many missing forms like W2 and tax documents . How could I have missed these, I feel so stupid for not double checking the portal.

It’s okay upenn is need blind for domestic so will have no impact on your admission decision. However will probably impact, if accepted, when you will receive you FA result

1 Like

What should be updating?