UPenn Class of 2027 Official Thread

Does anyone else have access to their applicant portal again?

2 Likes

i can log in but it shows the same thing it did for the past week

Still no access. Do you have access?

Yā€™all itā€™s 6 hours to go. Go binge watch Gossip Girl, or ATLA or smth all the signs mean nothing now

3 Likes

The messages are gone for me and the portal is like usual (checklist and stuff)

1 Like

maybe thatā€™s a good sign!

Can click on my application but doing so opens the standard message about how the portal is closed or whatever. FWIW I got rej by NWU, JHU, Cal so Iā€™m not exactly the strongest applicant.

picture?

Mine says The Penn Applicant Portal is closed until our Regular Decision release on Thursday, March 30th at 7pm ET.
And says if you need to submit fin aid, withdraw you can do so here. And if u have questions pls reach out too email. Isnā€™t it the same for u guys ? :sob:

You have to click If you need to submit fin aid button and you will see more

What dates do you have?

I have this too.

I think its a good sign.

ivysimpp12, same for me but sounds like itā€™s different for JupiterJzse?

1 Like

has anyone had any status dates change in their financial aid portal in the past week or two? or just march in general

Mine didnā€™t change, do they mean smth?

i mean they technically could, but realistically even if they did i donā€™t think you would be able to tell your decision based off that lol, itā€™s fun sometimes but you should probably try not getting excited/disappointed over some obscure portal astrology

last year i think it was different because they updated their portal and nearly everyone had constantly changing dates before ivy day, but this year i havenā€™t seen anyone else with dates change

This is what i have

1 Like

Anyoneā€™s slate update recently? Mine did at 4:54

im 4:52

2 Likes