UPenn Class of 2027 Official Thread

if you look at last year’s thread, quite a few people had recently updated dates, im sure it doesn’t mean anything

1 Like

Yeah true, I was just wondering if a majority of people had one or the other.

i remember seeing people whose dates changed all got rejected but those who did not got in, might be a coincidence

2 Likes

Yes exactly

1 Like

not a single date change… guess I’m out :slight_smile:

That could be good no?

1 Like

last year was i heard was different because they updated their portals or something. most people had their status change daily, not just update once recently

either way these portal signs aren’t really an indicator of anything unless it’s like berkeley lol

2 Likes

Did everyone get an email last week from UPenn about decisions being released on 3/30?

3 Likes

I still have my withdraw button

1 Like

my child’s rice profile hadn’t been updated since November. He was accepted.

1 Like

yeah but they still all got rejected so

I re-submitted my documents after I received an email from CSS. The dates on my portal has been changed but look reasonable to me.

Do you think January dates are promising?

right, but again, no one’s dates are constantly changing this year… if they are, well that definitely means something then ig lol

i mean they did because you submitted something new…

I do not know, and I don’t think that speculating on what it means is any useful… Just wait for decisions to come out! Good luck everyone!!!

Not new. It just some documents I submitted again

well yeah bc you submitted them again it is obvious the dates will change…

We also submitted some documents about 10 days ago but portal is not updated. It still has unsatisfied requirements, so they probably don’t even care about our documents.

I had 3 unsatisfied requirements this morning, somehow they processed 2 of them. At the moment I show 1 unsatisfied requirement.

2 Likes