UPenn Class of 2027 Official Thread

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Thanks!

Have your kids received Penn’s acceptance package in the mail? Oh and same here…have not received one parent email…but have from other ivies she was accepted from.

S23 accepted ED and received hard copy acceptance package approximately two weeks later.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

You’re welcome!

Just so everyone knows, Quaker Days (admitted students day) is next week and registration is required. Your child should have received an email by now so, if they want to attend, you may want to check in with them because spots fill up quickly.

1 Like

Thank you - yes- she reserved for 4/13!

1 Like

We are going! 4/14! Exciting for sure!

1 Like

Your child has so many fantastic choices! Has she narrowed the field yet?

1 Like

She is narrowing slowly!

Any other 2027s who attended Quaker Days? We had a great time! The most helpful was probably the Dual degree meet and greet with current students and professors.

Penn really rolled out the red carpet for the kids and families with swag, a capella groups, student panels, and tours. The students were all out on the green quad spaces having fun and there seemed to be a very positive vibe/camaraderie among current students.

Good to hear! My kid is there today. Fingers crossed!

1 Like

Happy to hear your child enjoyed Quaker Days! My child had a great time too. It was a long way to go for one day but worth it. C19 hosted him and even treated him to a meal in the dining hall “to have the full experience.” C23 said campus was buzzing. He met some new people and left feeling more in love and certain of his choice. I’d say it was a successful admitted students day!

1 Like

We were at Quaker Days as well last Thursday! Son had a great time, met some great people, and overall felt extremely comfortable with the campus vibe! Weather was great, students seemed very happy! The school showed extremely well! Good job Penn! Going to be a tough decision…

2 Likes

Scroll by