UPenn Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

NO Correlation!! Def BS. We’re all super paranoid but we just gotta wait for decisions.

2 Likes

Just one year old thread…LOL

1 Like

are there any applicants in here that are legacies? just wondering

This seems highly suspicious but Princeton has a old thread that has missing financial aid e-mails which are highly correlated.

Thats Princton though. I would assume that the system is different.

1 Like

Any more speculation?? Lmao this is fun!

We don’t know if batches were by names, etc. My D received hers at 1:03pm ET.

what pops up if you try to login?

when places send out emails to large amounts of people, it has a lot to do with the server/where the email is going and traffic. i seriously doubt there is a correlation between email times and acceptances. it is more likely that this correlation is with location, rather than decisions

2 Likes

Same here. Received at 1:03 pm ET. Looks like the majority have received in this slot. Prepping my mind for D/R…:slight_smile:

1 Like

Mine came at 1:02 EST

1 Like

But I doubt any speculation like this is actually an indication of anything even though it sure is entertaining while we wait!

ED Applicants: what pops up if you attempt to sign in to here:

https://pennkeyrequest.apps.upenn.edu/pennKeyRequest/jsp/fast.do

please let me know by replying to this comment so that we can see- heard a rumor

whats the rumor

oh the usual if it lets you in you were probably accepted if it doesnt you were denied - same type of bs, but wondering what everyone here sees when they try to login.

how do you find your applicant id again?

Its on the financial aid link on your portal it says on the top of the fin aid checklist that is still linked to your portal

what does yours say?

It lets me choose a mailing address after trying

What does yours say?