Uploaded Document (Fee Waiver) Question

<p>I've tried to find this answer but cannot seem to do so. I uploaded my SAT Fee Waiver in order to receive an application fee waiver as TAMU allows, and the file itself is currently marked as "Received." However, it has not yet been processed and the application fee still does not show that it has been received/waived. Will my application be fine if this still has not been processed by TAMU's December 1st deadline? I am mostly concerned because while my SAT fee waiver was "received" it marks that my application fee has not. And how long should I expect for processing to take?</p>

<p>Thank you very much for your help!</p>

<p>So to bump this now… I asked and they said my fee waiver was received but not processed. And I received a new notification today giving me 48 hours (which is really only 28 hours?) to submit again because I was apparently missing documentation. I’m not sure what I was missing as I sent a collegeboard few waiver with the form they wanted, and also scanned an SAT Waiver. So now in freaking out as I have no idea what to do or how to actually get in touch with a real person to figure this out.</p>