***USC Class of 2021 Discussion/Results Thread***

@gma727 also from philly. If accepted they should be here tomorrow.

san diego. nothing. mail already arrived. was a long shot.

@sandiegan I believe San Diego is in the day 2 zone so you should wait until tomorrow.

do you guys receive mail on the weekend? From where I’m from, mail is never delivered over the weekend :frowning: Probably gonna have to wait for Sunday for the portal update… but it feels so far away :frowning:

Congrats to everyone accepted! When should Hawaii expect mail?

@adidixit Yes my D applied for BFA Acting! Have you received the SDA invite? Nothing here…

In California mail is received on saturdays

when would norcal letters arrive? legit waiting for mail more avidly than i would for an amazon package :-S

@acvodado supposedly saturday or sunday. so basically worst case scenario is that you have to wait until midnight sunday morning to find out.

Just got home, nothing yet but I don’t think our mail has come yet period. I remain hopeful.

I live in NY in a 2-day zone, but my mail usually comes pretty early in the morning (around 10-11). If I were to be accepted, might it not get to me by tomorrow?

@mgb1311 You should get it tomorrow…there is always a chance of mishap in USPS…but you will have the portal decision at midnight anyway!!

Thank you @boymom16 ! I might be chasing down the mailman in the morning… but wouldn’t the portal update at 3am eastern time

@unidreamer2021 thank you! hoping for the best!

@mgb1311 Same we are outside of Philly…do you think it would be rude if we are just standing by the mailbox? My son is working tomorrow…so I can watch for the mailman!!

I live in Los Angeles and I just got my mail for the day- nothing from USC. Is that definitely a bad sign?! I’m already into UCLA and I think I have a fair shot at USC, but now I’m doubting that!! Should I base my thoughts off of whether the mail came or not, or is that just ridiculous

So until about 30 minutes ago my scholarship notification was on current message, but now it has moved to message history. I know people said there is no correlation whatsoever but it was weird. I am from the bay, Santa Clara, and still nothing in the mail. good luck to all!!

@thefinalstretch same here! none of my friends here in SoCal got it yet either… let’s hope we and other people get it today or tomorrow!

I live in the Dallas, Texas area. The USPS map says I’m in the 3 day zone. If I was accepted, would I receive my package tomorrow or Monday?

ok good I’m not the only one… this snail mail is truly torturous:(