***USC Class of 2021 Discussion/Results Thread***

I’m sure this has been said before (sorry) but what time are the portals updated?

I’m from Southern California, which is 20-30 mins away from USC, if I don’t get the letter by today, does that mean I’m rejected?

@toastiecheez 12 am PST

As you may know, the mail to the east coast is not completely dependable. My daughter got her acceptance through the scholarship mailing a day later than the mailing map showed it should have arrived, and she actually found out through the portal that night with the package arriving the next day. Best to all still waiting that you get the result you are wishing for, and even if you don’t, that you will love wherever you choose to go.

Do you guys think that being close to a major shipping hub (NYC, Philly) on the East Coast may impact how fast the mail comes b/c it doesn’t have to be transported too far by truck?

What company does USC use to deliver the packages? USPS or UPS?

Anyone in the DC, MD, VA area get a pkg yet?

@979432 USPS

Any sightings in ma?

USPS?!? Will take til next Friday in the DC area

Ok back on in PA!! I have put a letter in the mailbox and flag is up so I know exactly when it arrives…however I cannot see that in the spec of the universe chance its a yes…how it will go in the mailbox…even though ours is huge…it doesnt look bendable…so I would think they would deliver it as a package which comes by a different mail carrier here! Ugh! My son is the lucky one he is at work and can keep his mind off the delivery!! or lack there of!! hahahahaha! So fun though!! @CADREAMIN Thanks for the sleepy sounds!!! Now to catch up on the thread!!

I’m out of town…so even if I did get a package I won’t know of my decision until tomorrow ):

The daily email from USPS shows something from USC. Is it a box or large envelope? Hard to tell from the image. Hope it is not a rejection envelope!

@filmstudent2 Wait you got in??? How did I miss this?? Congrats!! Yaaaaaaay!!

@Madrocks how did you check this? also where are you from ?

@gma727 We are from Bay Area. USPS has a service that delivers the images of mail daily morning, which we subscribed.

Got accepted and got the mail just now. I live near philly :)))

@missdaredevil: How big is the box?

Congratulations!

@missdaredevil congrats!! How far away are you from philly?