***USC Class of 2021 Discussion/Results Thread***

Accepted for spring semester. My package was yellow, so maybe that’s an intentional difference, lol.

Can someone explain to me why my portal hasn’t changed even though I got my acceptance letter? does this mean anything?

I AM SITTING BY MY MAILBOX JUST WAITING. So nervous.

@invent0210 they wont change till midnight PST tonight for everyone

NOVA

Has anyone in Westchester, New York received anything in the mail?

@dogrunner1 ah ok. so if I got admitted, it will change to say Congratulations or whatever?

I like how DHL colors and USC colors are the same, the international packages look nice lol

@invent0210 that’s what I am guessing. We’ll have to wait and see.

Accepted in NY!

Congrats to all who get accepted! For those of you who really wanted to go to 'SC and don’t get in, just remember, you will find a place at another school - and enjoy it - if you choose to. As an alumn and with my older daughter attending USC already, my second daughter didn’t get into USC last year. She was crushed…so she ended up going to her 3rd choice school with a positive attitude about it and now absolutely loves it there. There’s a place waiting for each of you…it’s all about deciding you are going to make the best of wherever you go.

@CheekyNandos where in New York?

@ccwwbb You may be right about the caps…However there are different rules for foreign schools (& a larger percentage of admits, because they need the $60k per year vs $28k). My son’s school has many kids each year who don’t get into to UCLA, but get into HYPS & other Ivies. Not that these students really care - it just hurts their ego – they would pick an Ivy over UCLA anyways. I’m not sure how you explain that – according to UCLA’s own tables, you should get in if your scores & GPA are high enough, yet they don’t.

Nothing from MN yet… Two day delivery zone :-SS

@mlevy1311 Westchester

is it odd that I didn’t get any email or the like after getting accepted? I know portal changes tonight but I haven’t gotten any emails from usc and that concerns me slightly.

REMINDER:
****** everyone please post your stats on the results page when you find out! ******
http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/university-southern-california/1975521-fall-2017-class-of-2021-usc-decisions-stats-only-thread.html#latest

anyone following this from the Dallas/fort worth area?
or anywhere in Texas?

Can the mailpeople show up more than once per day??? Im still tryna hold on a very small amount of hope

@nicolehigriffin not to be mean or anything like that (I’m in the same boat), but if you didn’t get anything then there’s a 99% chance u got rejected