USC Class of 2026 — Regular Decision

Usually 3-6pm PST. Hoping earlier, but that is their usual window.

3 Likes

So on the financial aid page, if we have “class: unknown” on the right side, under ID#, many are thinking that’s not a good sign since others are seeing “class: undergraduate” (assuming acceptance)?

1 Like

that’s what we’re assuming? Hope we’re wrong!

2 Likes

I’m wondering if anyone can confirm this from last year?

1 Like

Financial aid is a separate process from admissions/merit.

It could simply indicate who has turned in FAFSA or other checklist item for FA. They wouldn’t trigger something so obvious before notifications, they have been doing this for awhile and know what they are doing. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Thank you, I agree!

I have “unknown” but I also have missing financial aid things…stuff I uploaded that they are making me re-upload lol.

does anyone know what time the scholarship is coming out?

So just to clarify do we need to file a CSS profile to get any MERIT aid such as what is offered to some today? i did file a FAFSA although we will definitely not qualify for need based aid.

1 Like

3-6pm PST is what is people are saying.

someone says 3-5pm pst. btw tweets in the portal disappeared today.

do you get an email if you got the scholarship and or if you did not receive it?

1 Like

They just posted “Congrats to New Trojans” on their Instagram and deleted the post five minutes after

4 Likes

Where would we see the update? Directly on our portal right???

1 Like

I would believe so.

No scholarships are awarded today. It is only an invitation to interview for top scholarships AND it means you’ve been accepted to USC.

4 Likes

They posted this at 12:00 then they deleted it

10 Likes

Actually, some people may get the Deans which is straight up 1/4 and no interview.

6 Likes

Good to know

My kid wasn’t able to submit their MIT app two hours before midnight on the day they were due. Called the next morning, and it turned out to be an error on their end—and they’re MIT. :rofl:

(I know this comment is going to jinx my kid today with USC :grimacing:. They have an “unknown “ btw.)

4 Likes