USC Class of 2026 — Regular Decision

what tuition do you guys think would make USC worth it? im a national merit finalist (which is super exciting), but usc would still be ~47k even after the scholarship (counting room and board and other fees). obviously way premature to be thinking about this stuff since there’s no guarantee of acceptance, but, man…

4 Likes

Was secretly looking forward to having you here to answer questions!

4 Likes

I’d say this depends on how much you/your parents can afford without debt

1 Like

We got a no too…we applied as Business and we are also unknown. :slight_smile:

That question has a thousand different replies depending on who is asking. See what your choices are come April and really think about which one fits you best with finances obviously part of equation. There’s lots of great schools out there.

1 Like

Wait @CherylB5 @ScoobyDont would you mind sharing whether or not the USC Fast had Unknown or Undergraduate?

2 Likes

Very interesting. In 2021, they had over 70,000 applicants. That’s almost half unless there were over that many after the merit deadline.

4 Likes

Status changed to Undergraduate for me. It was unknown before

6 Likes

over 70k before december 1?

70k apps for merit consideration or total?

oh, mine just changed to undergrad too! lol

2 Likes

Sure- it had undergraduate. He classmate had unknown and she received the apology email.

Mine was unknown and now undergraduate even though i was rejected from scholarship. Anyone else

3 Likes

Mine is saying the same. also got no scholarship email

maybe they’re lurking here & decided to fix the glitch

2 Likes

Dornsife, no scholarship. Is there a possibility of smaller merit scholarships at decision time? Otherwise probably out of reach

70K total

Undergraduate.

So 3,000 less applicants than last year? Wasn’t there 41,000 last year?

1 Like

And did you get an interview?