USC Class of 2026 — Regular Decision

If you get financial aid requests? I don’t think so – from what I’ve read here they - admissions and financial aid - operate independently

1 Like

USC is need-blind, so they work independently

3 Likes

If they requested my mid-years does that mean I have a chance? I do not think they would request my mid-year transcript and waste time if they were not considering my application

mid-years are required for all USC applicants, regardless of admissions decision

5 Likes

it states on the website that “we send many requests for mid-year reports in January and February to applicants from whom we would like to see additional information”

1 Like

Congratulations! Has he heard anything about when scholarship decisions will come out? My son got an interview as well but it’s been radio silence on when he might expect a decision.

Someone ask on USC Instagram and they said a few business days after the RD is released, which is this Friday.

1 Like

My USC admissions counselor said it is not required

this is from the USC Admissions Page:
Submit your fall grades (when available): Use the Mid-Year Report Form included in the Common Application or visit your applicant portal to submit your fall grades.

woke up to ANOTHER financial aid request… pay stubs, 2021 tax returns, unemployment information, expected 2022 income etc. there are six things to do; should i spend time on it today or should i just wait two days to see if i am accepted? getting all of that information from my parents would be extremely stressful haha

2 Likes

Is anyones FAST changed

That’s all pretty normal stuff for FA, but frankly, I would wait at this point.

2 Likes

Changed how? To what?

dang paywall.

I haven’t read story yet, but just for the graduate school data?

1 Like

Yes, just for the graduate school rankings. Apparently, it looks like USC may have provided inaccurate data to the ranking agency for the last five years.

Specifically, the Rossier School of Education.

Oh thank goodness not widespread, but the internet will likely assume it was and roll with it because USC is always a favorite target. (As evidenced by the WSJ headline.)

But c’mon USC, gotta do this stuff right (and to avoid being clickbait/sensationalized).

4 Likes

Yeah, it seems like the WSJ loves to pick on USC for some reason. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Is there any portal astrology for USC?