USC Class of 2026 — Regular Decision

where did you get that info?

1 Like

On Instagram story and FB.

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Ya they have a history with technical issues! When they rolled in the past, it seemed to be more geography based than school. Started east coast and moved west. Internationals were early wave too.

PLEEEEZ post

Accepted
School
Location (city or state or country)

Helps us all understand what’s happening and when.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

Hugs to ALL during this stressful time.

3 Likes

Yup between TAMU, SCU, and SJ State!

Can anyone access this link?

https://applyto.usc.edu/apply/form?id=30d7227c-235b-485c-8179-f2a5e320afe2

How are they different? I’m genuinely wondering…

Our records indicate you are not eligible to attend this session.

If you feel you are receiving this message in error, please contact Grace Villa, Admission Events Coordinator, at [gvilla@usc.edu](mailto:gvilla@usc.edu?

I applied Marshall so idk if thats the reason I can’t access

Our records indicate you are not eligible to attend this session.

If you feel you are receiving this message in error, please contact Grace Villa, Admission Events Coordinator, at gvilla@usc.edu.

Applied to Dornslife, should I be worried?

Don’t be im just surfing

2 Likes

same

1 Like

This thread is going to get very busy very quickly. You might start a new thread in College Search & Selection to ask for a comparison between Chapman and CU Boulder for your student’s intended major.

1 Like

do u have a link for marshall admits like the one you sent for dornsife?

I seem to remember for the 2020 class thread, decisions started rolling out from the East Coast and then CA/West Coast was later/last.

Wow. Looks like we’re finally back.

1 Like

Accepted!
Business Administration
Concord, CA

10 Likes

Congrats! What were your stats if you don’t mind sharing?

I got rejected!! I have too many stats to list everything out but I’m oos and was accepted into ND, Villanova, Richmond (w/ merit), and then I have full-ride scholarships to IU and Creighton, so I thought I had a chance haha but I guess not––honestly a crapshoot so we’re good

3 Likes

Daughter was accepted but for her SECOND choice major of Communications and not Film Production. Looks like it will be either LMU or Chapman. Still it’s an accomplishment to be accepted.

4 Likes