USC Class of 2026 — Regular Decision

i got in!!

7 Likes

Daughter accepted, Dornsife. OOS.

3.98 uw/4.72 w, 15 APs, 2 varsity sports captain, etc.

Also accepted at UCLA, UCSB, UNC Chapel Hill, UIUC, UW Madison. Waitlisted UCB, U Chicago.

Congratulations to everyone accepted!!

Did anyone get any merit scholarship with their acceptance letter? We didn’t.

6 Likes

Rejected

Not sure why people list OOS here? To my knowledge OOS status doesn’t affect cost or admission to USC.

2 Likes

D got in. Spring admits. Computer science. In stats.

4 Likes

rejected but invited to the Viterbi Pathways Program; does anyone have any info about it?

Sorry did not mean to send it to you. Good luck anyway

GPA 4.1190 Weighted / 4.0 UW
3 APs 2 Honors not a lot of ECs…average # of ECs I think.
So we’re really surprised. I didn’t think he had a chance since he didn’t get into UCLA or UCSB. WL at UCI and UCSD.
I think ultimately it was his essays.

3 Likes

Also test optional

3 Likes

I think some of us list it because USC tends to have a lot of students from California and I think they assume people far away and oos are less likely to accept. I’m Midwest so they don’t have many of us and I’m not Illinois.

Nobody from my school has ever attended USC but we have had people accepted. I was the farthest on the Naviance scatterplot so I thought I had a chance haha but nope

2 Likes

Although the APs and Honors may be on the lower end, 4.0 UW is still very impressive no matter what. And USC essays are school-specific which probably gave him a better opportunity to stand out from the rest of the pack unlike UC essays.

2 Likes

I got in for spring. Both happy but also not sure if spring admission is the way I want to go

4 Likes

Daughter 4.7 W, 4.0 UW,13 AP’s, state awards etc….rejected.
Now I can go back to loathing Southern Cal. Go Irish.

6 Likes

When posting your admission results, please include:

• Admitted/Spring Admit/TTP/Rejected
  • Major/College
  • State
  • Academic stats you feel comfortable sharing (GPA, test score (if submitted) AP, DE, etc.)
  • Admission results from other schools
2 Likes

Rejected for Marshall
4.71 W, 4.0 UW, 1510 SAT, 13 APs
Accepted (top choices): UCLA, UC Berkeley, UNC, IU Kelley

2 Likes

Is the Irish for ND?

1 Like

DS rejected. 4.1 gpa in CS. Not a surprise.

Friend’s daughter has 4.7 gpa, goalie of a high achieving water polo team, great ECs, rejected for business. If that’s not enough, I just don’t know what is.

1 Like

As posted above, had a feeling…

DC Rejected
OOS
Viterbi
3.99 uw/1560 SAT
NMF, but listed first choice as undecided
9 APs/9 5s, with 4 more as senior, 4 DE

Accepted: UCLA, UCB Regents (found out yesterday), REA HPYS…

Congrats to everyone admitted! :heart:

5 Likes

Accepted
Price School of Public Policy
Northern California
4.0 UW, excellent ECs and LORs. Loves, loves USC. We were hoping for a Hail Mary — the Dean’s Scholarship or the elusive Alumni, but no mention of any scholarship. I guess we will attempt the financial aid but even though we are very, very middle class NPC showed nothing. Very bittersweet.

Edit: waitlisted UCLA and UCB but awarded top scholarships, including Stamps, at UO, Univ of Washington and Oxy. Still waiting to hear from other reach schools next week.

10 Likes

Oh wow! Congratulations! :blue_heart: :yellow_heart:

3 Likes