USC Class of 2026 — Regular Decision

Yes, after you get your submitted time stamp, you can do room mate stuff and even change preferences anytime before app closes in May and it won’t change initial time stamp.

Done housing there several times and made big changes to preferences after submitting, so I know that to be the case. My personal best app submit was 9:03am ha.

3 Likes

I keep getting Server is Busy message when trying to log into housing. Help!

Me too! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Can I log off after I have put in my credit card info and got my timestamp? All good to go?

same, the server is down

She hit submit at 9:13 :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Looks like the system is not capable of handling 3000 active sessions…

how long did it take to receive the username email?

Finally got in and got it done.

did u make the account before?

how long did it take to make an account? i still haven’t gotten an email after filling the usc id and email

It took a couple of hours before we heard back with the account info

we created the account 2 days before. It took only 5 min then

1 Like

ah thanks! requested it too many times and now every link they send is expired

D set up a command center and got 9:05 a.m. time stamp! Good practice for signing up for classes and concert tickets I guess. :grinning:

4 Likes

If I submit it at like, 4:30 PST today, do you think I’d still have a chance to get my first choice? Or is it super super tightly competitive? I’m planning on putting Parkside A&S 6 person.

I just submitted now. Am I going to have a hard time getting one of my 5 options?

I think you have an excellent chance of getting one of your top 5 unless you are asking for a single occupancy room.

You are in good shape to get a top choice.

I don’t think so…Parkside is not the most popular dorm so I think you have a good chance. :slight_smile:

1 Like